Thursday, October 1, 2020

Working at Kyoto University in Japan

Dear readers,

Here is a much-belated announcement of the changes in my workplace.


Professor at ILAS, Kyoto University

From April 1, 2019, I started working as a full-time professor at the International Academic Research and Resource Center for Language Education (i-ARRC) at the Institute for Liberal Arts and Sciences (ILAS) at Kyoto University. I teach academic writing classes.


Adjunct Professor at the Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies

From April 1, 2020, I became an adjunct professor in the Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies. (Field of Language Education Research and Development, Course of Foreign Language Acquisition and Education, Department of Human Coexistence). I'm responsible for teaching one course a year and supervising some graduate students.


The English Education Division Manager

From May 27, 2020, I became the manager of the English Education Division at i-ARRC in ILAS. Under the supervision of the English Department at ILAS, I coordinate the activities of the Division with those of the English Program, a unit for implementing English classes in the general education at Kyoto University.


I receive emails from outside the university at my personal email address: yosuke.yanase [AT] gmail.com.


Thank you.


Yosuke YANASE, Ph. D.

ILAS, Kyoto University,

Yoshida-Nihonmatsu, Sakyo-Ku, Kyoto

606-8501, Japan



No comments: